deserts in Boston
Collected by Lucia D'ambrosi
257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
There are two well-known pastry shops within about a block of each other in Boston's historic North End: Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry. The two are engaged in a constant battle for supremacy, and any good Bostonian has a strong opinion in favor...
83 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Georgetown Cupcake is famous from the TLC reality show "DC Cupcakes," but the cupcakes themselves are amazing! They are some of the best cupcakes I have had, and I visited the store twice during my visit. It's located on trendy Newbury St., which...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village