Collected by Phil Li
Watson Lake, Prescott, AZ 86301, USA
This place is a wonderful surprise just 4 miles northeast of downtown Prescott, Az. The lake was formed by a dam in the 1900's, and the granite dells that surround the lake, and are in the lake are amazing. Not well known, but just of Hwy 89A it...
330 E Main St, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
When it opened in 1889, the Jerome lured New York City socialites and European aristocrats with its mix of rough-and-tumble mountain swagger and “modern” amenities (plumbing and electricity). In December 2012, the 94-room property...
Perkinsville Rd, Jerome, AZ 86331, USA
In 1890 the Haynes Copper Company found gold at this site. The old mining town is now a tourist attraction, situated in Jerome Arizona. The "Ghost Town" is filled with antique trucks, tractors, buildings and mining equipment. The main mining shaft...
The Grand Canyon has to be one of the most amazing sights you could ever see. Since I'm not a big hiker, we opted to take the hop-on-hop-off Hermit Road shuttle around the South Rim of the canyon. It's free! We mostly "hiked" between stops -- the...
Page, AZ 86040, USA
I saw this place in so many photos before but when I got there and saw it in person it was such an overwhelming experience. Getting there is easy. You take the Interstate 89 South from Page and after 7 minutes you get to the parking lot. The road...
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 Travel News How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021