Collected by Kelly Holaday
Denver, CO, USA
RITUAL. - I used to take the aisle seat for every single flight. More leg room, get out when I want, off the plane faster. Then one time I got "stuck" in a window seat. I watched the clouds passed, stared at the buildings below, watched the sun go...
2000 Elitch Cir, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Elitch Gardens first opened on the outskirts of Denver in 1890 as a botanical and zoological attraction. Since then, the park has evolved to house over 45 thrilling rides and entertaining attractions. Guests can hop on roller coasters for an...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos