Collected by Ay
Sankt Peders Stræde 34, 1453 København, Denmark
Renovated in 2013/2014 this hotel has a new look, new name, and clean modern vibe and feel. Yet, it also retains the same location which made its predecessor (The Hotel Fox) a popular option within the city center. Situated a few minutes stroll...
1112 k, Pilestræde 29, 1112 København, Denmark
This is my favorite design shop in Copenhagen. Dedicated to contemporary Danish design, Hay occupies a historic building overlooking the car-free Strøget district. You’ll find furniture and accessories inspired by midcentury design and pieces by...
Adelgade 5-7, 1304 København, Denmark
In a city where a dollar doesn’t get you very far – it’s important to try to save money on the things you can so that you can spend it on other more important things – like food! Don’t be fooled by the word hostel...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign