Collected by Maud Kjellin
Fælledvej 11, 2200 København, Denmark
Smørrebrød comes in a plethora of different flavors, styles, and price ranges. One of my favorites is the budget smørrebrød from Rita's, in which thin slices of Danish rye bread are covered with toppings like pork or beef meatballs, roasted calf...
Sankt Hans Torv 3, 2200 København, Denmark
Situated right on Sankt Hans Torv in southern Norrebro this little cafe has a cozy interior that embodies the warmth and charm of Danish hygge. With decent coffee, chai, tree, beer, and soy options available for those who are lactose intolerant,...
Kongens Nytorv 34, 1050 København, Denmark
This small no-frills shop has excellent sandwiches, bagels, and salad for sale at extremely reasonable prices. Their chicken sandwiches are always overflowing with well marinated chicken and richly flavored greens. Eat in, or grab it to go and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys