Collected by Maud Kjellin
Fælledvej 11, 2200 København, Denmark
Smørrebrød comes in a plethora of different flavors, styles, and price ranges. One of my favorites is the budget smørrebrød from Rita's, in which thin slices of Danish rye bread are covered with toppings like pork or beef meatballs, roasted calf...
Sankt Hans Torv 3, 2200 København, Denmark
Situated right on Sankt Hans Torv in southern Norrebro this little cafe has a cozy interior that embodies the warmth and charm of Danish hygge. With decent coffee, chai, tree, beer, and soy options available for those who are lactose intolerant,...
Kongens Nytorv 34, 1050 København, Denmark
This small no-frills shop has excellent sandwiches, bagels, and salad for sale at extremely reasonable prices. Their chicken sandwiches are always overflowing with well marinated chicken and richly flavored greens. Eat in, or grab it to go and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico