Collected by Adam Goldfarb
Scheveningen, The Hague, Netherlands
A four-kilometer seaside promenade is the perfect place for a stroll at Scheveningen, a beach resort in Den Haag's wealthy northernmost district. In addition to a sandy beach, colorful esplanade, pier and the Scheveningen lighthouse, there's a Sea...
Strandweg 13, 2586 JK Den Haag, Netherlands
Among the most popular attractions for kids of all ages on the Scheveningen esplanade is SEA LIFE, home to more than 200 sea creature species and over 4,000 individual aquatic animals. At an interactive rock pool, see sharks, turtles, stingrays,...
Slicherstraat 11, 2515 GE Den Haag, Netherlands
I could never understand how the Dutch (and Belgians) stay so slim when they insist on putting frietkots everywhere. Frietkots are little fast food joints that basically deep fry anything in sight. Fries are the common choice — twice-fried and...
Voldersgracht, 2611 EV Delft, Netherlands
Not a fan of Amsterdam's chaotic flow of bikes, trams and cars? Nor a fan of its incessant bustle? Well, dear travelers, I'm happy to report that there is a solution. It's called Delft, and it will rock your socks. This small village is pretty...
Rotterdamseweg 196, 2628 AR Delft, Netherlands
A great way to spend a few hours while you're in The Netherlands is to visit the Porceleyne Fles in Delft. The factory dating back to the 17th Century is a great place to visit. We got to see up close and personal the makers of the beautiful...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map