Collected by Joseph Leung
Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Shop, dine, or grab a cocktail in the center of Delhi—literally. Connaught Place, or CP, is one of the largest business and financial centers positioned in the epicenter of the city. There is an eclectic mix of local stores, international shops,...
Hailey Road, Near Diwanchand Imaging Centre, K G Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Located near Connaught Place and Janpath Market, Agrasen ki Baoli is a unique step well with 103 steps made of red stone. Originally constructed during the Mahabharat era, some parts of the well are permanently immersed under water. Not only is...
Atmaram Mansion, Shop No. 9A, Atul Grove Road, Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Welcome to Rajdhani, also known as "that yummy Thali place." A Thali is a round platter that serves a selection of various dishes. Traditionally, a proper Thali offers six flavors on one plate: spicy, salty, sweet, bitter, sour, and astringent....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign