Collected by Annemaree McDonough
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Yes, Hauz Khas Village is perhaps most known for its artsy vibe, boutique shops, and trendy restaurants. But before it became a lively commercial district, Hauz Kaus was (and remains) a 13th-century historical complex with a mosque,...
Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
This Chandni Chowk juice shop has been operating for over 100 years. The specialty is numbu pani (lemon water) and the shop owners claim to have invented the famous Banta bottle. Fact-checking aside, the unassuming shop can be considered a...
Shop No:A/16, Inner Circle Road, Rajiv Chowk, Block A, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Established in 1926, Wenger's is an icon in Connaught Place. It is one of the oldest bakeries in Delhi offering breads, patties, cakes, pastries, cookies, and chocolates. I usually order a slice of almond cake or chocolate lasagna, though the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles