Collected by Annemaree McDonough
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Yes, Hauz Khas Village is perhaps most known for its artsy vibe, boutique shops, and trendy restaurants. But before it became a lively commercial district, Hauz Kaus was (and remains) a 13th-century historical complex with a mosque,...
Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
This Chandni Chowk juice shop has been operating for over 100 years. The specialty is numbu pani (lemon water) and the shop owners claim to have invented the famous Banta bottle. Fact-checking aside, the unassuming shop can be considered a...
Shop No:A/16 Near Inner Circle Road, Rajiv Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Established in 1926, Wenger's is an icon in Connaught Place. It is one of the oldest bakeries in Delhi offering breads, patties, cakes, pastries, cookies, and chocolates. I usually order a slice of almond cake or chocolate lasagna, though the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security