Collected by Annemaree McDonough
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Yes, Hauz Khas Village is perhaps most known for its artsy vibe, boutique shops, and trendy restaurants. But before it became a lively commercial district, Hauz Kaus was (and remains) a 13th-century historical complex with a mosque,...
Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
This Chandni Chowk juice shop has been operating for over 100 years. The specialty is numbu pani (lemon water) and the shop owners claim to have invented the famous Banta bottle. Fact-checking aside, the unassuming shop can be considered a...
Shop No:A/16 Near Inner Circle Road, Rajiv Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Established in 1926, Wenger's is an icon in Connaught Place. It is one of the oldest bakeries in Delhi offering breads, patties, cakes, pastries, cookies, and chocolates. I usually order a slice of almond cake or chocolate lasagna, though the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers