Collected by Meggan Wood
Kaccha Bagh Area, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Rickshaw rides are common in Chandni Chowk, the vast and crowded market in the Old Delhi quarter, but book a comprehensive rickshaw tour for an immersive experience that lasts longer than 15 minutes. Witness the architectural marvels,...
Dilli Haat, Kidwai Nagar West, Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023, India
If your trip to India ends in Delhi, do not bother doing any shopping until the end of your trip. Everything you encounter on your journey will be on sale at Dilli Haat, so you can wait until the last day of your trip to do all your shopping and...
Mehrauli, Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Delhi's Qutub Minar, at 72.5 meters or 238 feet tall, is the tallest tower in India. Built as an Islamic monument in the early 13th century of red sandstone and marble, the minar is not without controversy. Some believe the tower...
Airforce Golf Course, Delhi Race Club, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Put into a bowl one part Humayun's Tomb, one part Taj Mahal and a dash of whimsy, stir, and you have Safdarjung's Tomb. And you will have the place all to your self in the middle of crowded New Delhi. The tomb was the last great tomb built by the...
Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Escape the busy streets of Delhi and duck into the lush, sprawling green of Lodi Gardens. Nearly 90 acres of lawn, tombs, walking paths and ruins are fit for a morning stroll, a place to practice yoga, an afternoon picnic or a quiet photographic...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna