Delaware in August
Collected by Laurel Curry
15 S Boardwalk, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, USA
Visiting the adorable beach town of Rehoboth in Summer one can find the delicious offering of a breakfast right on the boardwalk, grilled in front of a steady and patient crowd. Lulled by the savory bacon and sizzling eggs that are scrambled to...
Cape Henlopen, Delaware 19958, USA
We started coming to Cape Henlopen State Park in Delaware when I was a child. Every year I look forward to visiting the towers left behind from World War II at Fort Miles. It's worth the climb to the top of the tower to look out at the ocean in...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos