Collected by Mary Brown
55 SE 2nd Ave #302, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
"Craftily hidden in plain site" while nestled next to the Taru Garden, the Holistic Health Qtr of Delray Beach features an array of truly organic wellness services. A highlight being the garden ashiyu (onsen-style Japanese footspa) at the Balance...
Delray Beach, FL, USA
Visiting the Delray Beach area of Florida finds a traveler navigating gated community after gated community. Along the coast, the small downtown is a prime place for cafes, restaurants, and boutiques. It gives us glimpses of the past, best shown...
106 S Swinton Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
Helping clients achieve a deeper state of calm is an important goal for Randy Eady; an award-winning therapeutic landscape designer aka the Foot Whisperer ~ standing in this naturalized pool created to bear a visual resemblance to the Cenotes of...
15820 S Military Trail, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA
You’re walking the labyrinth of life; simultaneously moving through the world & having the world move through you, but near-to-never in a straight line -- as it's based on the circle, the universal symbol of unity and wholeness. Yes, there’s...
201 S Lyons Rd, Coconut Creek, FL 33063, USA
When the urban jungle becomes too much, head out to this little forest—an oasis amidst highways. It is free to enter and to explore the trails, where you can spot butterflies, flowers, and reptiles. Check the website for information on the several...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December