December road trip
Collected by Lily Yankovsky
2580 Shearn St, Houston, TX 77007, USA
You cross multiple railroad tracks and pass through warehouse-lined streets before arriving at a parking lot field full of massive president heads. Each sitting about 20 feet tall, it is quite a sight to behold. Behind them, the Beatles, towering...
1 Hope Blvd, Galveston, TX 77554, USA
The Moody Gardens resort has two indoor "pyramids" that make a great escape on a rainy day in Galveston. One simulates a rainforest environment and the other is filled with aquatic creatures. You can also spend the night at the Moody Gardens Hotel...
409 25th St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Every beach boys’ favorite veggie haven, Oasis Juice Bar presents as a green-oriented market, which brings a health conscious cachet to this fried shrimp-and-oyster getaway island. Line up for the Chunky Monkey, a banana-infused smoothie, or bite...
5410 Leopard St, Corpus Christi, TX 78408, USA
Selena Quintanilla was born on April 16, 1971, in Lake Jackson, Texas. The beloved Mexican-American Tejano Queen was one of the most influential singers of her generation before her tragic murder. The Quintanilla family created the Selena museum...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December