December road trip
Collected by Lily Yankovsky
2580 Shearn St, Houston, TX 77007, USA
You cross multiple railroad tracks and pass through warehouse-lined streets before arriving at a parking lot field full of massive president heads. Each sitting about 20 feet tall, it is quite a sight to behold. Behind them, the Beatles, towering...
1 Hope Blvd, Galveston, TX 77554, USA
The Moody Gardens resort has two indoor "pyramids" that make a great escape on a rainy day in Galveston. One simulates a rainforest environment and the other is filled with aquatic creatures. You can also spend the night at the Moody Gardens Hotel...
409 25th St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Every beach boys’ favorite veggie haven, Oasis Juice Bar presents as a green-oriented market, which brings a health conscious cachet to this fried shrimp-and-oyster getaway island. Line up for the Chunky Monkey, a banana-infused smoothie, or bite...
5410 Leopard St, Corpus Christi, TX 78408, USA
Selena Quintanilla was born on April 16, 1971, in Lake Jackson, Texas. The beloved Mexican-American Tejano Queen was one of the most influential singers of her generation before her tragic murder. The Quintanilla family created the Selena museum...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands