Collected by Deborah Molina
Deborah Molina′s Wishlist
Lion's Head, Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
The hike up Lion’s Head affords incredible views. Since the trail winds around the mountain, you’ll have the unique opportunity to see every side of Cape Town from above. When you start, the ever-stunning Table Mountain will be just to...
Tafelberg Rd, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Cape Town’s Table Mountain National Park, which hugs the perimeter of the city, is so popular that the line for the cable car to the top can be longer than a queue for a Disneyland ride. But why stand in line when you can put your feet to...
278 Parkway Drive, Cataratas de Victoria, Zimbabwe
Picture a giant kite, with a 10-foot tricycle welded to the struts. Strap on a motorcycle engine, attach a propeller, grab a helmet, and you're ready to go. Not adventurous enough for you? Then how about taking that open-air ramshackle contraption...
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
When visiting the Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls, The Victoria Falls Hotel is an iconic, historic hotel you have to visit. Pause for a casual meal or a drink at Stanley's Room. The view out to the Rainbow Bridge was spectacular. I can't think...
53000 East Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
Multnomah Falls is a gorgeous sight located about 45 minutes by car outside of Portland, Oregon, on the Columbia River Gorge. Several hikes of differing degrees of difficulty offer vantage points to view the falls. The sound of the rushing water...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked