Collected by Debbie Shelton
Debbie Shelton′s Wishlist
17 Rue Montorgueil, 75001 Paris, France
So, you think you know Paris? There are hundreds of memorable streets and boulevards in the City of Lights. But, for my money, Rue Montorgueil is the best. It is compact, only three blocks long, with a metro stop at each end. In between, you have...
Jl. Kartika Plaza Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
A water park in Bali may seem a bit redundant with all the beaches, but it's actually a pretty great place to spend a day. The landscaped gardens with lots of Bali style carvings and other features like shady sitting platforms make Waterbom a lot...
515 Villita St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Everything about Fig Tree Restaurant is great. The food is delicious, the menu is creative and eclectic, and the ambiance is memorable thanks to a historic building with a cozy interior and a riverside terrace. We always make a point to eat here...
112 College St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
There's no question that Las Canarias is one of the best restaurants in San Antonio. It offers a unique, relaxed, and romantic dining experience for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (note that the restaurant is closed from 2-5:30 p.m.). Its location...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico