Collected by Dcallmond@hotmail.com
610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Think of the Oxbow like a high-end shopping mall for food and wine. On the east side of the Napa River, the market brings together a number of epicurean purveyors under one roof (well, technically, it’s three different roofs). The result:...
7856 St Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA 94562, USA
Take advantage of the Mediterranean-like climate in Napa Valley (it rarely rains between May and October) and pack a picnic — without compromising on the quality of your cuisine, of course. The Oakville Grocery on Highway 29 has been supplying...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun