D.C. Day Escape: Annapolis, MD
Though no longer a major commercial port, Annapolis remains a water town and idyllic 32-mile escape from DC. Located along the Severn River, amble (or sail) through over 350 years of Annapolis' history while eating fresh seafood in a city known to many as the sailing capital of the world and lacrosse capital of the US. See midshipmen from the US Naval Academy stroll about in their crisp white uniforms or playing the annual croquet match against St. John's College, America's third oldest college.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip