Collected by Krista Keefe
1924 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006, USA
If you're in the northwest area of D.C., and looking for good food with fresh ingredients, or for some unhealthy beignets that are simply excellent, then check out Founding Farmers. I started out eating on the healthy side, with an egg white...
1145 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
The National Geographic Museum always has fascinating exhibits, and I love museums. When I saw the exhibit titled "America I Am: A look into the African Diaspora and its contributions to America," I knew I had to go. Always a popular venue, there...
3101 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, USA
The Washington National Cathedral stands high over D.C. as a beacon of faith for the nation. The impressive Gothic architecture evokes comparisons to Notre-Dame (despite being built more than half a millennium later). Flying buttresses, spires,...
2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
I found myself contemplating the anxiety in Lincoln's hands, the hasty "drape" of cloth, and piercing eyes that seem to pierce through the decades. Take time to lean against the cool stone pillars and read through the texts of the 2nd Inaugural...
1510 U St NW # B, Washington, DC 20009, USA
So I was walking around the Adams Morgan neighborhood when my purse started falling apart. I still had another day in D.C. and only brought one bag, so I pulled out my phone to find a nearby vintage store. I mean, I needed a bag, but I wasn't...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna