Day Trips from Melbourne
Collected by Nicole Smith
Lavers Hill VIC 3238, Australia
No trip to Victoria is complete without taking a drive down the Great Ocean Road. The small surf town of Torquay marks the start of the Great Ocean Road. One of the quieter towns along the road there are plenty of outlet stores selling surf brands...
Daylesford VIC 3460, Australia
The effortlessly stylish and old-world vibes of Daylesford and it’s sister town, Hepburn Springs, are world-famous for their 72 health-giving springs and spas, wellness retreats and lifestyle centres. Mixing contemporary and traditional artwork,...
1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands VIC 3922, Australia
Port Phillip Island is known for two things – V8 racing and the colony of Little Penguins (Fairy Penguins) that descend upon its shore each evening, but there’s a whole lot more to see and experience on the island. Get face-to-face with Australia’...
Mount Buller VIC 3723, Australia
If you’re visiting Victoria during winter head to the snow – yes, snow! At just three-hours away from Melbourne, Mt Buller is one of the closest ski fields to Melbourne as well as being one of Australia’s best. With 22 lifts on site there are...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles