Day Trip LA: Laguna Beach
Collected by Susan Mason , AFAR Local Expert
30801 S Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
The Montage is a truly world-class resort located right on the water. The hotel has three restaurants, all with great food and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Treasure Island Park, which is open to the public. Rooms start at about $700...
Victoria Beach, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
If you want to get away from the madness of Main Beach, Victoria Beach offers a quieter experience. It's a little harder to get to, but the extra effort is worth it. From Pacific Coast Highway, turn into Nyes Place to find a parking spot, walk...
Main Beach, California 92651, USA
One of the main attractions of Laguna Beach is, well, the beach. The Main Beach lifeguard tower is probably the town's most recognizable landmark (it was built in 1929, and was originally part of a gas station located across the street). During...
28373 Alicia Pkwy, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, USA
A short, none-to-strenuous hike to the park at the Top of the World yields a view of one of the most spectacular sunsets imaginable. On a clear day, it's possible to see all the way to Catalina Island. Bring snacks for a romantic sunset picnic :)
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign