Collected by Vanessa Marie Reyes
1151 Oxford Rd, San Marino, CA 91108, USA
Upon arrival try to snag the free daily garden tour! The gardens are divided into different ecosystems/themes such as the Australian Garden, Camellia Garden, Children's Garden, Chinese Garden, Desert Garden, Herb Garden, Japanese Garden, Jungle...
Back Bay Loop, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
The Back Bay Loop is a paved pathway that takes you all the way around the Newport Bay, an inlet from the ocean that has created a haven for birds and wildlife. Almost the entire path has designated biking and walking areas, making it a safe...
2500 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Sometimes a city doesn't allow for much open space to run free, but Bluff Park is the ideal spot to get outside and sweat. Running for about one mile, it takes you from the Long Beach Museum of Art southward to 36th Place. Want to get down to the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign