Day 1 Excursion
Collected by Kevin Favro , AFAR Contributor
Dolores St & 19th St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
Since moving to San Francisco three months ago, I've gone to Dolores Park almost every weekend. The vibe there embodies what I've come to love about San Francisco. There's public drinking, yes, but people clean up after themselves, and behave...
600 Guerrero St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Tartine Bakery was another great surprise to a sunny Saturday afternoon food experience. Fast service, smiling faces and AMAZING FOOD. you can't leave San Francisco with out checking this place out, the place where sourdough bread was invented --...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico