Collected by Sergio Felipe Ventura
111 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
This bowed silver building stands out among the skyscrapers of Downtown L.A. (though it now has an equally interesting-looking neighbor in the Broad). Those stainless-steel curves have a purpose, though. Architect Frank Gehry designed the...
2000 N Fuller Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
The trek to the HOLLYWOOD sign may be the most famous L.A. hike to outsiders, but if you're looking for downtown views, celebrity sightings, and a typical L.A.-style glamour hike (not necessarily strenuous, but very fashionable), the 3.3-mile...
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
1635 Woods Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90069, USA
Closed to the public until very recently, the Stahl House is an architectural gem. This minimalist masterpiece—made famous by the iconic images shot by photographer Julius Shulman—epitomizes California living. What's not widely known is that you...
113 N Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Brunch on the weekend is one of those must-eat meals while in Los Angeles. Dotted throughout Beverly Hills are heaps of trendy brunch cafes and restaurants, all offering either gourmet mouth-watering staples AND/OR see-and-be-seen experiences. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map