Collected by David Scholder
David Scholder′s Wishlist
Grossglockner High Alpine Road, 5661, Austria
The Grossglockner is without a doubt one of Austria’s most impressive natural sights. It’s not only Austria’s tallest mountain, but also one of the highest peaks of the Alps. Once you have laid eyes on this giant, you will both desperately want to...
Vorderkoflach 36, 9564 Patergassen, Austria
Enjoy the rustic charm of a mountain hut with a luxurious twist. Almdorf Seinerzeit offers cottages (huts, chalets, and a hunting lodge) that evoke the timelessness of traditional Austria with a spa and culinary experience. Fresh Carinthian...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked