Collected by David Jedd
David Jedd′s Wishlist
Lone Pine, CA, USA
While in the Alabama hills I fought for my life against the most feared worm in the West. Ok not really, but after finding out the saga of Tremor monster movies were filmed here I couldn't resist a little photoshopping. While the town of Lone Pine...
Sankt-Anton 3, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Give me a beautiful view and I can be entertained indefinitely. My parents treated my wife and me to a night at Berggasthof Panorama in Garmisch-Partenkirchen as an anniversary present. As the name of the hotel suggests, the view was incredible....
Neah Bay, WA, USA
Cape Flattery is the northwesternmost point of the contiguous United States. It is in Clallam County, Washington on the Olympic Peninsula, where the Strait of Juan de Fuca joins the Pacific Ocean. It is also part of the Makah Reservation, and is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter