Collected by David Farley , AFAR Contributor
Karl-Marx-Allee, Berlin, Germany
Meet the Ampelmann, the little green guy who graces the street lights in the former East Berlin. After reunification, the spunky green dude was set to vanish, replaced by the more generic EU-standard green/walk sign. But there was an uproar....
Arabian Gulf St, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
There isn't a lot to do in Kuwait City. Stare at the azure Arabian sea, hang out at the stylish Hotel Missoni (which will be featured in AFAR soon), gawk at the charmingly bizarre Not to Forget museum (dedicated to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in...
114 Windsor Park Rd, Singapore 574178
If you've spent any time in Singapore, you love Hawker food too. Hawker centers are government-run food halls, who monitor the centers to keep them clean and the prices low. You can eat very well here. This particularly spot is famous for Tian...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico