Collected by David Chatterton
David Chatterton′s Wishlist
300 Anastasia Park Rd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
St. Augustine is one of my favorite places in the US and Anastasia State Park is a very beautiful and clean beach. It is quiet but popular with tourists. Even so, it feels like you are still in a small town with easy going people, delicious...
999 Anastasia Blvd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
Who doesn't want to hang out with hundreds of crocodiles and alligators? I do! Last week, Bob and I took a zip-line and obstacle course challenge over these strange and ancient looking creatures. And, while I didn't feel like I was going to be any...
111 Avenida Menendez, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
It had been a while since I was on the sea but what better way to reacquaint myself than with a harbor cruise? My wife and I were visiting St. Augustine on our anniversary and as a surprise for our last night I booked passage for the two of us on...
58 Spanish St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
At least air is free, you say? Well, not exactly. Not purified air, that is. For about $1 per minute you can inhale oxygen enhanced with the essential oil of your choice. Reputed to combat the effects of air pollution, relieve allergies and build...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles