Collected by David Anstis
David Anstis′s Wishlist
1057 Thomas Jefferson St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
If you visit Georgetown, make time to stroll along the historic C&O Canal with a cup of coffee. Normally there is water in the canal and the boats float along. The cafe on the corner, Baked and Wired, is full of delicious treats, with cupcakes...
1211 Potomac St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Luke's in Georgetown has a divine combo perfect for indulging your inner kid. Noah's Ark lets you try a half of each of their famous shrimp, crab, and lobster rolls. Local tip: Get takeout on a sunny day and walk it down to the Georgetown...
1303 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
When it opened in 1987, Paolo's, located in the heart of Georgetown, quickly became the place to dine for lunch, cocktails, and dinner. Today, the restaurant still bustles with energy and exceptional offerings of traditional Italian fare fused...
3000 K St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Like its sister restaurant Founding Farmers, the Georgetown Waterfront restaurant evokes Americana, farmhouse tradition, and seasonality in both menu and atmosphere. The weekend buffet-style brunches are a keeper that includes breakfast tacos,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village