Collected by Dave Campbell
Dave Campbell′s Wishlist
Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua
I love to get involved with the communities I have the privilege to travel into... I love nothing more than taking part in a local sport or hobby... being the worlds game SOCCER seems to be what I find myself playing most. French: football...
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
My mom lives near Todos Santos and when I visit, I like to stroll through stores that sell pinatas, eat fish and beans, and stop by the town cemetery. The cemetery looks like an ice cream shop display with bright colors lined up next to each...
Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Just a simple image taken from an infinity pool at a friends house in Pedregal Cabo San Lucas. The image will never be forgotten as it looked like the sky was on fire and the images off the water were such perfect reflections of the clouds above....
Howth, Dublin, Ireland
We showed up to Howth just outside of the city of Dublin and after a couple Guinness' we took to walking around the city. After seeing a nice beach we began to walk out further and further expecting there to be a way out the other end, over moss,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna