Collected by Dave Campbell
Dave Campbell′s Wishlist
Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua
I love to get involved with the communities I have the privilege to travel into... I love nothing more than taking part in a local sport or hobby... being the worlds game SOCCER seems to be what I find myself playing most. French: football...
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
My mom lives near Todos Santos and when I visit, I like to stroll through stores that sell pinatas, eat fish and beans, and stop by the town cemetery. The cemetery looks like an ice cream shop display with bright colors lined up next to each...
Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Just a simple image taken from an infinity pool at a friends house in Pedregal Cabo San Lucas. The image will never be forgotten as it looked like the sky was on fire and the images off the water were such perfect reflections of the clouds above....
Howth, Dublin, Ireland
We showed up to Howth just outside of the city of Dublin and after a couple Guinness' we took to walking around the city. After seeing a nice beach we began to walk out further and further expecting there to be a way out the other end, over moss,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter