Collected by Kate Tolmie
211 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
The brand new pasticceria at Cossetta's is gorgeous! Italian marble, long case full of beautiful sweets and some savories, espresso bar, cordials, grappa and liquors, and a feeling you have been transported across the ocean. Don't miss it next...
275 N Syndicate St, St Paul, MN 55104, USA
Kopplins coffee shop in St. Paul has gained a national reputation for both the flawless and consistent coffee pours and the philosophy of coffee shop as community. Come for meticulous barrista-crafted coffee, quality snacks, monthly art exhibits,...
289 5th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
When Heartland Restaurant moved from their inaugural digs in a St. Paul neighborhood to a rehabbed vintage building on the edge of downtown, referred to as Lowertown, it was hard to believe they would fill the cavernous space. But the beautifully...
1029 Hudson Rd, St Paul, MN 55106, USA
It's that time of year when local historians and thespians get together to put on ghost tours. I visited the Mounds Theatre, originally built in 1922 as a Vaudeville theatre, with a group of my mother's friends from work. They consider themselves...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico