Collected by Kate Tolmie
211 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
The brand new pasticceria at Cossetta's is gorgeous! Italian marble, long case full of beautiful sweets and some savories, espresso bar, cordials, grappa and liquors, and a feeling you have been transported across the ocean. Don't miss it next...
275 N Syndicate St, St Paul, MN 55104, USA
Kopplins coffee shop in St. Paul has gained a national reputation for both the flawless and consistent coffee pours and the philosophy of coffee shop as community. Come for meticulous barrista-crafted coffee, quality snacks, monthly art exhibits,...
289 5th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
When Heartland Restaurant moved from their inaugural digs in a St. Paul neighborhood to a rehabbed vintage building on the edge of downtown, referred to as Lowertown, it was hard to believe they would fill the cavernous space. But the beautifully...
1029 Hudson Rd, St Paul, MN 55106, USA
It's that time of year when local historians and thespians get together to put on ghost tours. I visited the Mounds Theatre, originally built in 1922 as a Vaudeville theatre, with a group of my mother's friends from work. They consider themselves...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles