Collected by Kate Tolmie
211 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
The brand new pasticceria at Cossetta's is gorgeous! Italian marble, long case full of beautiful sweets and some savories, espresso bar, cordials, grappa and liquors, and a feeling you have been transported across the ocean. Don't miss it next...
275 N Syndicate St, St Paul, MN 55104, USA
Kopplins coffee shop in St. Paul has gained a national reputation for both the flawless and consistent coffee pours and the philosophy of coffee shop as community. Come for meticulous barrista-crafted coffee, quality snacks, monthly art exhibits,...
289 5th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
When Heartland Restaurant moved from their inaugural digs in a St. Paul neighborhood to a rehabbed vintage building on the edge of downtown, referred to as Lowertown, it was hard to believe they would fill the cavernous space. But the beautifully...
1029 Hudson Rd, St Paul, MN 55106, USA
It's that time of year when local historians and thespians get together to put on ghost tours. I visited the Mounds Theatre, originally built in 1922 as a Vaudeville theatre, with a group of my mother's friends from work. They consider themselves...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter