The sparsely populated (unless you count sheep) Magallanes Region is named for the explorer we call Magellan in English. The country's largest region stretches 725 kilometers (450 miles) to the bottom of the continent, and it is home to a long...
Its name alone evokes a mystical realm, and it can be used to refer to a number of different places. Tierra del Fuego is a national park in Argentina, a vast archipelago, an island and provinces within both Argentina and Chile. In the Chilean...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind