The sparsely populated (unless you count sheep) Magallanes Region is named for the explorer we call Magellan in English. The country's largest region stretches 725 kilometers (450 miles) to the bottom of the continent, and it is home to a long...
Its name alone evokes a mystical realm, and it can be used to refer to a number of different places. Tierra del Fuego is a national park in Argentina, a vast archipelago, an island and provinces within both Argentina and Chile. In the Chilean...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum