The sparsely populated (unless you count sheep) Magallanes Region is named for the explorer we call Magellan in English. The country's largest region stretches 725 kilometers (450 miles) to the bottom of the continent, and it is home to a long...
Its name alone evokes a mystical realm, and it can be used to refer to a number of different places. Tierra del Fuego is a national park in Argentina, a vast archipelago, an island and provinces within both Argentina and Chile. In the Chilean...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May