The sparsely populated (unless you count sheep) Magallanes Region is named for the explorer we call Magellan in English. The country's largest region stretches 725 kilometers (450 miles) to the bottom of the continent, and it is home to a long...
Its name alone evokes a mystical realm, and it can be used to refer to a number of different places. Tierra del Fuego is a national park in Argentina, a vast archipelago, an island and provinces within both Argentina and Chile. In the Chilean...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys