Collected by Danna Gutman
Danna Gutman′s Wishlist
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Upon wondering around in Millennium Park in Chicago, admiring collection of art and architecture, I couldn't help by notice the landscape design in Lurie Garden. The five-acre garden represents Chicago's urban green living where plants rise taller...
Seongsanjungang-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
Where the East China Sea meets the Yellow Sea, a subtropical island holds on to its traditions. Jeju-do, off the southwastern tip of the Korean peninsula, is home to the "haenyo," or 'women-of-the-sea.' These hardy divers continue a centuries-old...
Pelourinho, Salvador - State of Bahia, 40020-060, Brazil
Strolling down the Pelourino, I came across two guys practicing the Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance and music. What made this moment memorable in this lovely colonial city was that I stumbled upon these folks...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles