Collected by Danna Gutman
Danna Gutman′s Wishlist
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Upon wondering around in Millennium Park in Chicago, admiring collection of art and architecture, I couldn't help by notice the landscape design in Lurie Garden. The five-acre garden represents Chicago's urban green living where plants rise taller...
Seongsanjungang-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
Where the East China Sea meets the Yellow Sea, a subtropical island holds on to its traditions. Jeju-do, off the southwastern tip of the Korean peninsula, is home to the "haenyo," or 'women-of-the-sea.' These hardy divers continue a centuries-old...
Pelourinho, Salvador - State of Bahia, 40020-060, Brazil
Strolling down the Pelourino, I came across two guys practicing the Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance and music. What made this moment memorable in this lovely colonial city was that I stumbled upon these folks...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes