Collected by Danielle Huthart
Danielle Huthart′s Wishlist
Av. Veracruz 102, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Located in Colonia Condesa, an upscale neighborhood directly west of Colonia Roma, CONDESAdf hotel infuses its 1928 French neoclassic building with a modern, whimsical aesthetic. Retro lamps and hand-woven rugs from Oaxaca decorate the 40 spacious...
Colima 166, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
"Rosetta is my favorite place to eat in the city. Chef Elena Reygadas creates unique italian-influenced dishes—langostino, burrata con carne, truffles—that are earthy and spectacular," says Mexican conductor Alondra De La Parra.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico