Collected by Daniel Perrett
Daniel Perrett′s Wishlist
Hat Kham, Mueang Nong Khai District, Nong Khai, Thailand
Forget the Budha Park in Laos this is where you want to go. Im loathed to go into too much detail about this place. If your interested in seeing over 100 giant and I really mean giant concrete Hindu, Budhist and fantasy sculptures this is the...
Samre, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Chalet De Coco is a chic oasis that serves delicious, light, and decadent cakes. Decorated in plush white leather, perspex Phillip Stark ghost chairs, and giant pendant lights you'll enjoy your cake in style. Set on the banks of the Charo Praya,...
Chakkrawat, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand
Saphan Phut (Memorial Bridge) market is the alternative to the tourist obliterated markets of Bangkok. The crowd here is 100% locals and teenagers, and it makes for some great people-watching. I had my tarot cards read here in enthusiastic if not...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun