Collected by Daniel Peacock
Daniel Peacock′s Wishlist
Canada do Martelo 24, Cantinho- São Francisco das Almas - S. Mateus, 9700-576 Angra do Heroísmo Terceira - Azores, Portugal
Quinta do Martelo is a working farm on Terceira, one of the nine Azorean islands of Portugal, that offers lodging in rustic stone cottages and a real look at what farm life on the island was like five hundred years ago. There is a wonderfully cozy...
Largo do Terreiro, s/n, 4720-633 Santa Maria do Bouro, Portugal
Pousada De Santa Maria Do Bouro, once a 12th century monastery, has been restored and is now a luxury hotel and restaurant in northern Portugal's city of Braga, in the Minho region. I was surrounded by ancient stones, vaulted ceilings, vibrant...
The Douro River Valley in Northern Portugal is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is the birth place of port wine. As I was driving around and exploring the area, I frequently saw large baskets of freshly picked grapes in hand woven baskets like...
2649 Mission St, San Marino, CA 91108, USA
One of my favorite desserts EVER is the "whole peach dumpling with honey-caramel sauce" made at Julienne's. After finishing art school, I worked for a few months at the gourmet market of this French-California neighborhood bistro and this is where...
Cuttyhunk, Gosnold, MA 02713, USA
It's springtime on Cuttyhunk Island: early morning light and crisp air, vast views of clear blue skies that seem to melt right into the deep Atlantic waters, chilly and bright. Everything feels open and possible. What will the day bring? Nantucket...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico