Collected by meredith fennessy
34664 Pacific Coast Hwy, Dana Point, CA 92624, USA
Looking for authentic, Mexican, homemade food, that is right next to the pacific ocean? Well Olamendi's is just that and more! They serve some of the best food I have ever had. The picture above doesn't do the restaurant justice. All the colors...
1044 Wall St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Whisknladle is a hip place found in the La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego. All their food comes from locally sourced farms and their drinks are handcrafted. The $4 tapas during happy hour are absolutely delicious! Definitely try the bacon wrapped...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys