Collected by Dana Munoz
Dana Munoz′s Wishlist
228 N Market St, Frederick, MD 21701, USA
Celebrity chef and Frederick native Bryan Voltaggio continues to win hearts, minds, and palates with his elegant destination restaurant located in the former 1890 Hauck Mansion on N. Market Street. Well executed, well seasoned, perfectly crafted,...
Carroll Creek Linear Park, Frederick, MD 21701, USA
In response to devastating floods due to Hurricane Agnes in 1972, this flood protection measure, nearly 30 years in the making, has made Frederick one of America's comeback towns. The result: a gorgeous 1.3 mile mixed-use urban park replete with a...
1110 Rosemont Ave, Frederick, MD 21701, USA
Schifferstadt Architectural Museum is the oldest standing home in Frederick. Coined by Josef Brunner after his hometown near Manheim, Germany, the stone house was built in 1758 by his son Elias and was owned by members of the family until the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter