Collected by Dan Fuoco
Dan Fuoco′s Wishlist
114 W Lafayette Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Philly has its cheesesteaks; New York, its bagels with lox. Locals in these places are seemingly born with a precise vernacular and ingrained cultural etiquette on how to order these food items. Detroiters are not left without their regional...
400 Renaissance Center Suite A-403, Detroit, MI 48243, USA
One of Detroit's greatest assets is its waterfront and canals, and Detroit River Sports takes full advantage of this with its kayak, canoe, and stand-up paddleboarding equipment. The group leads paddlers into the city's nooks and crannies during a...
1340 Atwater St, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
Sure, Detroit is known for automobiles. But to get under the hood of the city, head to Wheelhouse Detroit, the epicenter of the city's cyclists. Wheelhouse can provide rental bikes and gear for independent-minded travelers looking to explore their...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019