Collected by Dan Catona
Dan Catona′s Wishlist
Le Bourg, 24540 Biron, France
It was about eight years ago this month that I knocked on the doors of this B&B in the village of Biron (population 140) in the Dordogne. I drove from my home in Brussels and when I got off the highway in the Dordogne, I had to stop every few...
17 Rue Montorgueil, 75001 Paris, France
So, you think you know Paris? There are hundreds of memorable streets and boulevards in the City of Lights. But, for my money, Rue Montorgueil is the best. It is compact, only three blocks long, with a metro stop at each end. In between, you have...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun