Dallas: My inner Foodie Fell in Love
Collected by Chris U, AFAR Staff
813 Exposition Ave, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
I went to SANDAGA 813 to see Erykah Badu's band formally known as RC and the Gritz and it was amazing. A chill vibe resonated through out the space and in the back the DJ played reggae that topped the night of drinking and live performance.
3012 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, USA
After a night of drinking and dancing till 4a.m. I assumed the only option in Dallas at that time was bed since most bars close at 2am and all stop serving drinks at 2am. However when my friend mentioned a taco joint I had no expectation but was...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter