Collected by Cara Zarrillo
8660 Church St, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
Not only is Pizzeria Testa home to mouth-watering pizzas, but its Head Pizzaiolo, Michele D’Amelio, was recently dubbed World Champion in the Italian Style Pizza Challenge at the International Pizza Expo in Las Vegas. Therefore, stop by for great...
5900 Bishop Blvd, Dallas, TX 75205, USA
Located near the entrance to SMU's campus, The Meadows Museum houses one of the largest and most comprehensive collections of Spanish art outside of Spain. Its works date from the 10th to the 21st century, covering a thousand years of Spanish...
1377 Legacy Dr, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
The atmosphere at Global Peace Factory is warm, the coffee is fabulous, and they believe in the power of community. Pull up a chair, utilize the free WiFi, and grab a panini or pastry. Combine that with a cup of coffee, tea, or smoothie and you...
13953 C F Hawn Fwy, Dallas, TX 75253, USA
That's right—during their adult skate events that roll into the wee hours, guests are allowed to bring their own libations, which makes for some interesting parties in the cafe-type corner where kids congregate in the day. Bring some alcohol, some...
100 S Central Expy #14, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
At last, the zany theatrical fun movie geeks used to drive to Austin for has landed in Richardson. Alamo Drafthouse, while a predominantly first-run-film-showing kind of place, is famed for its quirky, offbeat repertory programming. Think comedy...
3601 Regent Blvd, Irving, TX 75063, USA
The pies at this Zagat-rated establishment are made with straight-from-Italy authenticity in mind. Pizzas are fired to crisp-crust perfection in a 900-degree brick oven and hand-tossed with flour imported from a mill in Italy. Throw in a sauce...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico