Collected by murat han
When recommending a country to visit in Africa, I usually suggest Morocco for its irresistible mediterranean lifestyle, Namibia for its beautiful parks and safaris, and I save for last the vibrantly unique and colorful city of Dakar, as...
If you happen to travel to West Africa, specifically Senegal, you will no doubt find yourself in the capital, Dakar. Here you will witness a real African city, a true mixture of luxury and dilapidation, wealth and poverty. On the outskirts, along...
A short ferry ride from Dakar, Sengal sits the small but powerfully impressive UNESCO World Heritage site of Gorée Island, known as the last stop for slaves departing their homeland en route to the Americas. Standing on the threshold of the slave...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local