Collected by murat han
When recommending a country to visit in Africa, I usually suggest Morocco for its irresistible mediterranean lifestyle, Namibia for its beautiful parks and safaris, and I save for last the vibrantly unique and colorful city of Dakar, as...
If you happen to travel to West Africa, specifically Senegal, you will no doubt find yourself in the capital, Dakar. Here you will witness a real African city, a true mixture of luxury and dilapidation, wealth and poverty. On the outskirts, along...
A short ferry ride from Dakar, Sengal sits the small but powerfully impressive UNESCO World Heritage site of Gorée Island, known as the last stop for slaves departing their homeland en route to the Americas. Standing on the threshold of the slave...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter