Collected by Katherine Wolf
Gorée, Dakar, Senegal
Senegal is colorful, lively, artistic, musical, and poetic. The people are warm and friendly and the food is a marvelous fusion of French cooking techniques and West African ingredients. Not many people have Senegal on their travel itinerary but...
Mermoz Sacre-coeur, Dakar, Senegal
The choice of beers on offer in Dakar is slim; it's usually Flag or La Gazelle. I recommend the latter of the two which comes in one size: a large 63cl bottle. This is the beer I most enjoy in Senegal because of the label with a gazelle on it and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun