Collected by Robèr Boonmann
Bondgenotenlaan 108, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Paying a wee visit to the Bittersweet Chocolatier, while visiting Leuven, is a must! Chocolate is everywhere in Belgium but chocolate with a twist is more difficult to find. The chocolate masters at Bittersweet are doing just that, giving...
Parijsstraat 61, 3000 Leuven & oudemarkt 34 3000, 3000, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Ask me where I think the best sushi is in Belgium and I will tell you, the Sushi Lounge in Leuven. I am a big fan and a constant consumer of sushi and I am always looking for the best sushi places. In my two year stay here in Belgium none of the...
Tiensestraat 8, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
At the beginning of the century there were around four thousand breweries in Belgium. Domus brewery was opened in September 1985 and is one of the few independent breweries left in Leuven. Most of them closed down or were bought by the giant...
Grote Markt 9, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
For a small fee of ten euro you can get married in style, at Leuven's 15th century Gothic style Town Hall. The tours of this magnificent structure happen every Sunday at three o'clock. One thing I did not like about the guided tour is that even...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Meteor Shower of the Year, the Perseids, Peaks Soon
- 4 Cities We Love The Best Cities in the United States in 2020
- 5 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?