Collected by Emily Merl
5995 Stagecoach Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, USA
This tavern was built as a stagecoach stop in 1886 and is located in the mountains above Santa Barbara. In the evening, dining here is romantic but during the day, you can see the beautiful views driving over the San Marcos pass. On a clear day,...
2450 Alamo Pintado Road, Box 359, Los Olivos, CA 93441, United States
Enchanting rolling hills, world-class vineyards, olive groves, innovative cuisine, small quaint towns and endless blue skies. This could be a description for Tuscany the central region of Italy but in this case I am describing the Santa Ynez...
7600 Foxen Canyon Rd, Santa Maria, CA 93454, USA
The Santa Maria Valley of California brings many great wines to dinner tables and festive gatherings across the US. If you care to see where some particularly outstanding wines are created, venture on up to Foxen Winery and sample the wares. The...
5017 Zaca Station Rd, Los Olivos, CA 93441, USA
5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460, USA
About 10 miles in the opposite direction of Solvang, you can pay your tributes and respects to Michael Jackson's front gate of his Neverland Ranch. It was touching to see so many notes, cards, flowers left by people all over the world. Although,...
2670 Ontiveros Rd, Los Olivos, CA 93441, USA
Beckmen vineyards started in 1996 with 365 acres in the Santa Ynez Valley. In 2008 they completed a strick biodynamic certification. Producing estate wines and known for their Rhone varietals, for wine lovers a visit to Beckman is a must. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map