Collected by Joel Moorhead
Zámek 1, 692 15 Mikulov, Czechia
If you're a lover of wine, then forget about the Napa Valley and Bordeaux, and instead head to Moravia, located in the southern part of the Czech Republic. By all means visit the wine museum in the castle, but then head into town to enjoy a few...
506 01 Jicin, Czechia
It's amazing what several millions years can do, transforming buried sandstone into monoliths that pepper a landscape of plateaus, deep gorges and valleys. In the UNESCO protected Bohemian Paradise Geopark, hiking through the spruce forest that...
Rožmberk nad Vltavou 78, 382 18 Rožmberk nad Vltavou, Czechia
Český Krumlov is a small town in the very southwestern corner of the Czech Republic, about a 3 hour bus ride south of Prague. It has become well known because it is exactly what people imagine a historic town in central Europe should look like:...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys