Collected by Joel Moorhead
Zámek 1, 692 15 Mikulov, Czechia
If you're a lover of wine, then forget about the Napa Valley and Bordeaux, and instead head to Moravia, located in the southern part of the Czech Republic. By all means visit the wine museum in the castle, but then head into town to enjoy a few...
506 01 Jicin, Czechia
It's amazing what several millions years can do, transforming buried sandstone into monoliths that pepper a landscape of plateaus, deep gorges and valleys. In the UNESCO protected Bohemian Paradise Geopark, hiking through the spruce forest that...
Rožmberk nad Vltavou 78, 382 18 Rožmberk nad Vltavou, Czechia
Český Krumlov is a small town in the very southwestern corner of the Czech Republic, about a 3 hour bus ride south of Prague. It has become well known because it is exactly what people imagine a historic town in central Europe should look like:...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico