Collected by Elise Schroeder
Kouklia, Paphos, Cyprus, Kouklia, Cyprus
One of the advantages of being on an island is the fact that you're literally surrounded by water. When you're surrounded by water, and you have a mild to warm average temperature, the seaside is the place to go. In the cooler months only the...
In Cyprus there are two ways to cool off on a hot summer's day. You can go to the seaside and dip into the cool sea water, or you can drive into the hills and cool off in the mountain air. Most tourist tend to choose the day at the seaside, but...
Pano Panagia, Cyprus
High Altitude Viticulture in Cyprus has its merits. These old vines resist water stress in summer months at mountain plateau 1.100 meters above sea level. Overlooking the mountains one can appreciate in the winter months the snow capped mountain...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles