Collected by Cynthia Mcloughlin
Cynthia Mcloughlin′s Wishlist
Fort William, UK
What was expected to be the low point of a two day getaway at the foot of Ben Nevis turned out to be one of the more beautiful experiences of my life so far. The four hour train ride between Glasgow and Fort William takes you between snow-capped...
Edinburgh EH1 1BB, UK
If you don't fly direct to Edinburgh and begin your adventure in London, I recommend the 4.5 hour train ride from St. Pancras to the Waverley railway station. If it's not a foggy day, you'll experience the beautiful changing countryside and...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet