Collected by Cyndie
R. Fradique Coutinho, 914 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
One of the wonderful things I found in São Paulo was a culture of sustainability that appeared to be more forward-thinking than many other cities around the world. Meeting with friends at the Ekoa Café, I listened to several of them discuss their...
R. Bela Cintra, 1618 - Consolação, São Paulo - SP, 01415-001, Brazil
Tucked into the trees on the quiet Rua Bela Cintra, PÃO offers a peaceful respite from the traffic on nearby Avenida Paulista. This cozy padaria has homemade breads, sandwiches, granola, and other treats for any traveler in need of a nice meal....
Rua Oscar Freire, 413 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01426-001, Brazil
With its comfortable seating, Parisian-style tables, and hardwood decor, Santo Grão Café on Rua Oscar Freire is the type of café that's impossible to leave. The list of coffee drinks is impressive, and the food delicious. Perfect for a french...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village