Collected by Cynda Johnson
Cynda Johnson′s Wishlist
Green Turtle Cay, The Bahamas
An Abaco out-island in the Bahamas, Green Turtle Cay is a magical place. New Plymouth is the main village on the island and is home to some 400 - 500 inhabitants -most of whom can trace their roots to the Loyalists from the Revolutionary War who...
44 Causeway Rd, Bushmills BT57 8SU, UK
It’s easy to fixate yourself on the miracle of Giant’s Causeway’s natural design, but a walk around the bay and up the mountain is equally exhilarating. Depending on weather, opt to continue along the bay and up the front side of the mountain that...
Guildhall St, Londonderry BT48 6DQ, UK
My two-year old daughter was fascinated by the graffiti on the outer walls of Derry, Ireland. The walled city and surrounding areas have an eerie calm to them. My husband and another friend traveling with us found a local man to take them on an...
Broad Walk, London W2 4RU, UK
When you've had your fill of dinosaur bones, mummies and museums, let the kids run wild in this Peter Pan themed playground at the edge of Kensington Gardens. A pirate ship floats in a sea of sand while squealing children shimmy up the mast or...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna