Collected by Cynda Johnson
Cynda Johnson′s Wishlist
Green Turtle Cay, The Bahamas
An Abaco out-island in the Bahamas, Green Turtle Cay is a magical place. New Plymouth is the main village on the island and is home to some 400 - 500 inhabitants -most of whom can trace their roots to the Loyalists from the Revolutionary War who...
44 Causeway Rd, Bushmills BT57 8SU, UK
It’s easy to fixate yourself on the miracle of Giant’s Causeway’s natural design, but a walk around the bay and up the mountain is equally exhilarating. Depending on weather, opt to continue along the bay and up the front side of the mountain that...
1-3 Guildhall St, Londonderry BT48 6BB, UK
My two-year old daughter was fascinated by the graffiti on the outer walls of Derry, Ireland. The walled city and surrounding areas have an eerie calm to them. My husband and another friend traveling with us found a local man to take them on an...
Broad Walk, London W2 4RU, UK
When you've had your fill of dinosaur bones, mummies and museums, let the kids run wild in this Peter Pan themed playground at the edge of Kensington Gardens. A pirate ship floats in a sea of sand while squealing children shimmy up the mast or...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter