Collected by Nicole Petrak
xã Ba, Đông Giang, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Pedal past rice paddies, lotus ponds, and Khmer temples in the Mekong Delta on a SpiceRoads bicycle tour. The company offers 13 cycling journeys around Vietnam, from a one-day meander through the villages that surround Hanoi to a 10-day, 329-mile...
Chemin du Redon, 13560 Senas, France
I regret to admit I was underprepared for my cycling tour through Provence. Taking a spin class once every few weeks (well, maybe once every few months) did not ready me for the climbs, the mistral - the dry cold winds that clean out one season...
65 Woolridge, Parys, 9585, South Africa
Wanna hunt the Big Five? I did it with my Olympus Stylus 10x on a Bike Beyond Boundaries "glamping" adventure based at the Savannah Game Preserve in Parys, South Africa. Beyond earning bragging rights in pixels for stalking the legendary quintet...
18038 Sanremo, Province of Imperia, Italy
Cinque Terre may get all the glory when the topic of the Riviera is brought up but I think the lesser-known Sanremo is delightful in its own way. Because it's a town that stretches for such a great distance along the Mediterranean and has...
44022 Comacchio FE, Italy
This eight-day cycling adventure will take you on backcountry roads through quaint, historic towns and spectacular countryside. Enjoy the freedom of being your own guide and setting your own pace. Start your journey in the magical floating city of...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World